TO HAVE A TITLE(S) CONSIDERED BY BOOKAZINE:
• Book must have an ISBN, EAN bar code with price printed on it; exceptions made for non-book items.
• You must submit one copy of the book and 2 sets of promotional materials, i.e., jackets, color Xeroxes, sale sheets, marketing/promotional materials.
Mail to: New Vendor Development Coordinator Bookazine Co., Inc.75 Hook Road Bayonne, NJ 07002
• We need to know what the carton pack is and how many units were published.
• We need to know who is providing sales, marketing and distribution services on behalf of the item(s).
• Bookazine is NOT a distribution service for client publishers in most instances. We are an international wholesaler with customers throughout the world.
• No books will be purchased speculatively. If there is interest in your book(s) by an end user (retail stores), product will be ordered in appropriate quantities.*All new publishers must sign a terms agreement and be approved by the Vice President of Merchandising.
• Bookazine makes every effort to consider new publications from publishers. Our policy is to contact only those publishers whose books we are interested in purchasing.
We will contact you only if we feel your publication has market potential given the demographics of our customers.
• We ask that potential publishers and authors do not contact our office regarding recent title submissions. Please give the entire review process four weeks. If we have not contacted you by that time, our Merchandising Department has determined that we cannot successfully market your publication to our customers.
Bookazine will not consider new vendor applications during the months of November and December.
For other inquiries, e-mail us at Customer Service or call Toll Free 1.800.221.8112 or 201-339-7777.